Monday, October 4, 2010

Star Driver

So I just watched the first episode of Star Driver and I gotta say, it's pretty good. Better than I expected it to be.
Galactic Pretty Boy
Well I have to admit, I was hoping that there would be more mecha action. Instead, most of the pilot episode is just your typical anime school life deal, with all but about three to four minutes of mecha. The animation during the fight is pretty good though. Ah well, it's only the first episode out of twenty five, so I'm sure there will be plenty of fabulous mecha fighting.
DAT TAUBURN
Currently, the only subs out are [gg]'s, which surprisingly aren't too bad this time around, but expect a small dose of FABULOUS every so often. Of course, given the nature of subgroups, there'll be more groups picking this up. So if you absolutely hate [gg] and you want to watch this then you'll probably only have to wait a few days.

Final line: Since this series just started, I can't really form much of an opinion just yet. But I'd certainly say that it's worth a try. If you like it, great. If not, great. Opinions, etc.

4 comments:

  1. I'll watch it sometime. Didn't know the first episode was out, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to watch it now. Hoping for color sex visuals lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. That does look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete